I belong to a social network that asks a bunch of question we think are “Life’s Big Questions”. Here are 20 random chosen ones of them… Caveat: I do not necessarily agree with all of them.
1. What is the most ridiculous thing you have done for love?
2. Food or Booze?
3. If you could erase one mistake from history what would it be?
4. Is reality a matter of perception?
5. What would you do if you knew you couldnt fail?
6. Is it ever OK to lie?
7. Whats one of the greatest lessons you’ve ever learned?
8. Why vegan? Why not?
9. What’s one thign you had ot learn the hard way?
10. Did gender equality kill chivalry?
11. What one thing that you recently learned blew your mind?
12. Do we measure the success of our lives by our ability to find love?
13. Would you want to CTRL+Z your past mistakes?
14. How is your life influenced by expectations?
15. is Generosity ever 100% selfless?
16. How do you pray?
17. Why do we fear conformity?
18. Have you ever lost your faith, only to refind it again?
19. Right vs. Wrong. Says who?
20. Can revenge be theraputic?
What do you ever ask yourself? Come on be creative. Ask something different!
What I wanna know is how do cats purr?